There are several ways to give financially that help supports the mission of Phoenix transforming lives. You can financially invest in one of the following ways...
You can send a gift via Venmo by searching for us under the profile name: Phoenix Gainesville or @Phoenix-Athens. These are the only two campuses that currently use Venmo.
Round-Up/Harness is a truly neat option to give for those who do not typically have a steady source of income from which they can designate recurring gifts. Round-up is a secure program that will round each of your debit/credit card purchases up to the nearest dollar. Essentially, you are donating your change. Every time you make a purchase with your card, you will truly be making a kingdom impact! You can set up this feature by going to a secure site for each campus:
Just text 404 471-3045 and follow the directions to set up mobile giving through Txt2Give.
If you prefer not to use Venmo, Harness, or Txt2Give, we recommend either bringing cash or check on Sunday, mailing a check or setting up a recurring payment through your bank.
How can I set up recurring payments through my bank?
The process will be different for each bank, but below are examples for a few well-known banks. Typically, this must be linked to a checking account.
- Log in to your account on the Wells Fargo website.
- Click on the Bill Pay tab. If you have not already registered for Bill Pay, you may be asked to do so.
- On the Bill Pay Overview tab, click the link “Pay New Payee”.
- Enter the following information:
- Payee Name: Phoenix Community of Atlanta
- Address: 2650 Chattahoochee Drive Suite 400 Duluth GA 30097
- Phone: 770-884-1496
- Select “I do not have an account number with this payee.”
- Click the “Save & Pay Later” button.
- Click the “Set up automatic recurring payments” link.
- Choose the payment account, select a category (optional) and put in a memo (optional).
- Choose “Automatic” payments, then “Exact amount” and set the amount, frequency, start and end dates of recurring payments.
- Click the “Save” button and then confirm the payment details.
Bank of America:
See their help document for detailed instructions on how to set up a Pay To account and then set up Recurring Payments.
Phoenix Community’s payee information is:
Phoenix Community of Atlanta
2650 Main Street NW
Duluth GA 30097
Have a question we haven’t answered here? Let us know.