To give online via Paypal, use the following form. You can set up recurring payments. The form will direct you to Paypal to complete the set up.
Is the online giving system secure?
Online giving is powered by Paypal. The form above simply helps you set the amount and number / frequency of recurring payments, then brings you to Paypal to complete the transaction. All personal and financial information is handled by Paypal. If you’d like to read more about Paypal’s security measures, see their documentation.
What if I don’t want to use Paypal? Are there other options for giving online?
Currently, Phoenix Community of Atlanta is only set up to use Paypal for online giving. If you prefer not to use Paypal, we recommend either bringing a check on Sunday, mailing a check, or setting up recurring payment through your bank.
How can I set up recurring payments through my bank?
The process will be different for each bank, but below are examples for a few well known banks. Typically, this must be linked to a checking account.
- Log in to your account on the Wells Fargo website.
- Click on the Bill Pay tab. If you have not already registered for Bill Pay, you may be asked to do so.
- On the Bill Pay Overview tab, click the link “Pay New Payee”.
- Enter the following information:
- Payee Name: Phoenix Community of Atlanta
- Address: 2650 Chattahoochee Drive Suite 400 Duluth GA 30097
- Phone: 770-884-1496
- Select “I do not have an account number with this payee.”
- Click the “Save & Pay Later” button.
- Click the “Set up automatic recurring payments” link.
- Choose the payment account, select a category (optional) and put in a memo (optional).
- Choose “Automatic” payments, then “Exact amount” and set the amount, frequency, start and end dates of recurring payments.
- Click the “Save” button and then confirm the payment details.
Bank of America:
Phoenix Community’s payee information is:
Phoenix Community of Atlanta br>
2650 Chattahoochee Drive br>
Suite 400 br>
Duluth GA 30097 br>